5 days out, and it's time to start taking in water and electrolytes until my body can't take any more!
song on my heart: I Will Go, by Starfield
scripture on my heart: 1 Timothy 4:12
last year, i went with the Honduras medical mission team as a recreation team member. my job was to love on kids and people who came to the villages to recieve medical attention. this year, my job hasn't changed too much. except instead of only the English-Spanish language barrier, we have the language barrier of lesho, Honduran sign language. i am so excited to see how God's love acts as a mediator of language! our team is incredibly spiritual and strong this year, and i am extremely blessed to have the opportunity to spend 10 days with them in Honduras. our team members include Kyle and Jade Pierce, Jackie and Alec Ramba, Haden Seely, Wesley Bailey, Rachel Lewis, Ethan Ward, Mark Durham, Nancy Pfanner, and I! please be praying for us as we travel to Honduras, act as God's hands and feet to further His kingdom, and travel back home.
Well done! I wish I met you earlier!
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of which, you got my prayers.
You are the type of person where these children looks up to you, so make sure you always lead and leave a good example. And always have fate.
LightWorker, Jan Lou